- Home to LMIC
- Virtual Labor Market Data System
- Career Exploration & Planning
- Consumer Price Index
- Economic Snapshot
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Projections
- Labor Force & Unemployment
- Labor Supply
- Overview of the Current Labor Market
- Wages & Income
- Workers by Industry
- Tools & Resources
- What's New
- Can't Find It?
Labor Market Information Center
The occupations below are in the Finance career cluster.
- Simply click on any occupational title below to learn more about the occupation in our virtual labor market data system.
- For even more in-depth information on an occupation, use O*Net Online. Copy the O*Net-Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Code from the table below. Then within O*Net Online, paste that code into the Occupation Search field. Next, click on the gray arrow or press the Enter key on your keyboard to perform the search within O*Net Online.
Career Cluster posters are also available. If you are interested in printed copies, please see our Ordering Publications page.
Please note: A flames symbol like this in the listings of occupations indicates designation as a "Hot Career" in South Dakota, meaning it is a high demand-high wage occupation. Learn more about Hot Careers.
|Accountants and Auditors||132011|
|Bill and Account Collectors||433011|
|Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators||131031|
|Credit Authorizers, Checkers, and Clerks||434041|
|Financial Specialists, All Other||132099|
|Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage||131032|
|Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks||439041|
|Insurance Sales Agents||413021|
|Loan Interviewers and Clerks||434131|
|Personal Financial Advisors||132052|
|Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents||413031|
Back to list of Career Clusters