- Home to LMIC
- Virtual Labor Market Data System
- Career Exploration & Planning
- Consumer Price Index
- Economic Snapshot
- Employment Projections
- Labor Force & Unemployment
- Labor Market Barometer
- Labor Supply
- Overview of the Current Labor Market
- Wages & Income
- Workers by Industry
- Tools & Resources
- What's New
- Can't Find It?
Labor Market Information Center
To place an order for any of the publications available from the Labor Market Information Center, you may:
- Complete an electronic order form (Adobe PDF format) and submit it electronically or print it and mail it back to us. Please note: If your Internet browser uses a PDF reader other than Adobe Reader, please open this form using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you use a PDF reader other than Adobe Acrobat, you may not be able to print or submit the form electronically.
- Contact us by mail, phone, fax or email to give us your order.
We will process your order as soon as possible. If you need the materials by a certain deadline, please let us know that information when you place your order. Orders are normally shipped by the next business day following the business day on which they are received.