Marcia Hultman

Cabinet Secretary

Font Size: A A A

South Dakota Board of Accountancy


The forms available below are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.

Change in Contact Information Form

Complaint Form

Continuing Professional Education Forms

Exam Application Forms

Initial Licensing Forms

Renewal Licensing Forms

Continuing Professional Education Forms

Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Reporting Form

Non-Sponsor CPE Form Verification

This form is intended for use by active Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) who attend non-sponsored CPE courses. The form was designed to meet all the requirements as established in Administrative Rules of South Dakota (ARSD) 20:75:04:19 and ARSD 20:75:04:20. The form abdicates the records retention from the provider to the CPA.

Return to Active Renewal - CPE Form

Exam Application Forms

Initial Exam Application

Re-Exam Application

Initial Licensing Forms

CPA Certificate Initial Application

Instructions for the Initial CPA Certificate Application

Application for Reciprocal Certificate

Authorization for Interstate Exchange of Examination and Licensure Information

Certificate of Experience

Firm Permit Initial Application

Instructions for the Firm Permit Initial Application

Renewal Licensing Forms

Active Certificate Renewal Application

Affidavit for Inactive Status and CPE Exemption

Affidavit for Retired Status and CPE Exemption

Affidavit for Lost CPA Certificate

Firm Permit Renewal Application

Instructions for the Firm Permit Renewal Application

Inactive to Active Status Change Form
(Must report 24 hours of continuing professional education before status change is effective.)

Contact Us