Marcia Hultman

Cabinet Secretary

Font Size: A A A

Employment Laws


Unless otherwise noted, the forms available below are in Adobe PDF format.

General Use

Application for Permit to Employ Handicapped Persons
  (Subminimum Wage Permit Application)

Claim of Unpaid Wages

Independent Contractor Verification Application

Public Employee Issues

Petition for Decertification

Petition for Election

Petition for Hearing on Grievance

Petition for Hearing on Unfair Labor Practice

Petition for Unit Determination

Request for Conciliation

Request for Fact Finding