Marcia Hultman

Cabinet Secretary

Font Size: A A A

South Dakota Board of Technical Professions

Forms & Applications

The forms available below are online forms unless otherwise noted. 



Landscape Architects

Land Surveyors

Petroleum Release Services


Business Application

Business Reinstatement Application*

Reactivate License from Inactive Status

Reinstate Expired License

Renewals – See License Renewal

Miscellaneous Forms

(Adobe PDF)

Business Certificate of Authorization* - Please see our Business Licenses web page

Change of Address form

Comity Reference form

Credit Card Authorization form

State License Verification form

Other Documents

Certified Land Corner Record - Please see our Land Surveyors web page.

Cross Index Plat - Please see our Land Surveyors web page.

*Any business entity which offers and provides professional services located in South Dakota should also contact the Secretary of State office to inquire if a certificate of authorization is required through that office as well.