- Home to LMIC
- Home to e-Labor Bulletin
- Overview of the Labor Market
- Economic Snapshot
- Tables of Most Current Data Available
- Nonfarm Wage & Salaried Workers
- Labor Supply
- Labor Force
- Annualized Pay of Workers Covered by Reemployment Assistance (formerly Unemployment Insurance)
- Activities of the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- Employment Service Activities (job service offices)
- National Economic Indicators
- South Dakota Labor Bulletin Articles
- South Dakota e-Labor Bulletin Archive
South Dakota e-Labor Bulletin
Overview of South Dakota Labor Market
See an overview of the labor market in South Dakota based on the most current data available, labor supply, labor force and nonfarm worker data for December 2020.
See the newest feature of the LMIC website, a Pandemic Picture, providing updates on the recovery of South Dakota's labor market since the COVID-19 pandemic first hit the state.
Latest Workforce Data Available
View tables of the most recent labor market data available, including labor force and unemployment rates, nonfarm worker levels and more.
Snapshot of South Dakota's Economy
Get a quick synopsis, or snapshot, of the most current data available for numerous closely watched economic indicators.
South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation Services
The South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation provides services for businesses to help them maintain a skilled workforce and handle various labor issues and services for individuals to help them identify opportunities and prepare for and maintain productive employment. DLR has professional staff in 16 job service offices throughout the state ready to serve your needs. Find the nearest Job Service office.
Subscribe to the e-Labor Bulletin
Subscribe to the e-Labor Bulletin to receive an email when the monthly publication has been posted online.
Find out when the next data release from LMIC will be.