- Home to DLR
- Home to Plumbing Commission
- Commission Information
- Disciplinary Actions
- Consumer Complaints
- Homeowner Plumbing
- Online Applications & Payments (Licenses, Exams, Publications & Certificates)
- South Dakota Laws & Rules
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
- Other Boards & Commissions
South Dakota Plumbing Commission
Reciprocal Agreements with Other States
You may be registered as a plumber in South Dakota without taking an examination if:
- You pay the required fee.
- You hold a license from another state that the Commission determines is equivalent to a South Dakota license.
Contact the Commission at 605.773.3429 for more information.