Marcia Hultman

Cabinet Secretary

Font Size: A A A

South Dakota Plumbing Commission

Reciprocal Agreements with Other States

You may be registered as a plumber in South Dakota without taking an examination if:

  • You pay the required fee.
  • You hold a license from another state that the Commission determines is equivalent to a South Dakota license.

Contact the Commission at 605.773.3429 for more information.