- Home to DLR
- Home to Plumbing Commission
- Commission Information
- Consumer Information
- Homeowner Plumbing
- South Dakota Laws & Rules
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
- Other Boards & Commissions
South Dakota Plumbing Commission
The Plumbing Commission strives to ensure that no one is deprived of the opportunity to take the examination required for licensure solely by reason of a disability. We will provide reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Wheelchair access is available at the Commission office, as well as other designated exam sites. If you require wheelchair access, you must let us know prior to testing. If you have visual, sensory or physical disabilities that prevent you from taking the examination under standard conditions, you may request special accommodations and arrangements.
You must submit acceptable documentation of disability and a proposal for accommodation to the Commission for consideration. This material must be received in the Commission office prior to testing.
Acceptable documentation must:
- Be submitted by a physician, mental health professional or other professional appropriate to the disability.
- Be a letter or written statement on the professional's letterhead and include his or her address and phone number.
- Include a fully completed copy of the Application for Disability Accommodations (Adobe .pdf format*)
You must submit a specific proposal for accommodations as it relates to the disability. Please include information regarding any accommodations for the disability which you may have received in the past.