- Home to DLR
- Home to Division of Insurance
- About Us
- Agent or Company License Verification
- File a Complaint
- File an External Review Request
- Find Company Financial Ratings
- Guidance on Various Topics
- Laws, Administrative Rules, Bulletins, Memorandums
- Publications (Alerts, Newsletters)
- Report Insurance Fraud
- Search Insurance Company Rate and Form Filings
- Sign up for Alerts & Bulletins
- Useful Links
- Workers' Compensation
- Contact the Division of Insurance
Division of Insurance - Long-Term Care
If you are unhappy with the denial you received from your long-term care insurance company, you may have the option to request an independent review. An independent review allows an organization, separate from your insurance company, to review your appeal.
Your insurance company is required to provide you with information on how to request an independent review.
If you have any questions or concerns with your insurance company throughout this process, you may contact the Division for further assistance.
A list of Independent Review Organizations for Long-Term Care can be accessed here.
Contact the Division of Insurance