- Home to DLR
- Home to Division of Insurance
- About Us
- Administrative Actions
- File a Complaint
- File an External Review Request
- Laws, Administrative Rules, Bulletins, Memorandums
- License Look Up/Verification Service
- Market Share Reports
- Publications (Alerts, Newsletters)
- Report Insurance Fraud
- Securities Regulation
- Sircon Licensing
- Sign up for Alerts & Bulletins
- Contact the Division of Insurance
Division of Insurance
Rate Filing Access
The South Dakota Division of Insurance offers a public access to rate and form filings which have received final disposition.
South Dakota Division of Insurance utilizes the SERFF Filing Access (SFA) website to provide rate and form filings available for public review. Through the SFA, filings are available from anywhere with internet access, 24-hours a day. SFA allows public access to South Dakota's company rate and form filing information at no cost to the user.
Access SFA and search public company rate and form filings here.
(Note: By clicking the SFA link provided above, you will leave the South Dakota Division of Insurance website and be directed to an external internet site not under the management of the State of South Dakota.)
Contact the Division of Insurance