- Home to DLR
- Home to Training Opportunities
- Career Pathways
- Training Providers & Programs
- Registered Apprenticeships
- Senior Community Service Employment Program
- StartTodaySD Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Workforce Development Council
- Workforce Training for Adults & Dislocated Workers
- Workforce Training for Young Adults
- Additional Opportunities
Training Opportunities for Individuals
Eligible Training Providers and Programs
Tuition assistance for eligible individuals in need of training to secure employment may be offered for an approved training program. The Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) programs are approved annually by the South Dakota Workforce Development Council. These programs have been reviewed based on criteria outlined in the South Dakota ETPL Policy 4.10.
To view the current ETPL, Click here and then choose ETPL Approved Programs from the menu.
For providers interested in applying for the ETPL, refer to ETPL Policy 4.10 or send an email to DLRETPL@state.sd.us.