- Home to DLR
- Home to Job Search Tools
- Search for Jobs Online
- Get Staff Assisted Help
- Learn the Basics
- Attend a Job Search Workshop
- Find Your Job Service Office
- View Relocation Resources
- Learn About Other Programs
- More Workforce Services for Individuals
- Voter Registration Information (NVRA)
Sign Up for Virtual Services
Get help with your job skills and career search wherever you are. By signing up for virtual services, you can access workshops, trainings and personal job services with a DLR representative. Whether you stop into a Job Service office or request virtual services by computer or phone, we’re happy to help you expand your skillset – and your possibilities.
Before You Get Started
Allow about 30 minutes to complete all steps in the sign up process. You’ll also need a few documents before you start:
- I9 work authorization: U.S. passport, resident card or alien registration receipt card,
foreign passport with temporary I-551 stamp or employment authorization document with
- If you don’t have one of these I9 documents, you’ll need to provide other documents outlined in your form packet.
If you have questions along the way, watch our orientation video (read transcript) or contact us.
Ready? Set? Sign Up!
Step 1: Complete a Form Packet
Fill out each page. This is where you’ll need I9 documentation or other forms of ID stating you can work in the U.S. When you’re finished, hit “submit.” If you need a parent/guardian signature due to your age, we can work with you to get it after you submit your packet.
Complete Form Packet – English
Complete Form Packet – Español
Step 2: Create an SDWORKS Account
Creating an SDWORKS account will help you access tools, trainings and case management. If you already have an account, you can log in or retrieve your username/password on the same page.
Create SDWORKS Account
Step 3: Now it’s our Turn
A DLR representative will reach out to schedule a Microsoft Teams meeting to talk through everything.