- Home to DLR
- Home to Services for Veterans
- Information for Veterans
- Information for Employers
- HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Find Your Job Service Office
Services for Veterans
Employment Services for Veterans
Every South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation local office has trained staff able to provide job-seeking veterans with:
- Intensive services and employment assistance for disabled veterans. If you have a military disability, you may also qualify for vocational rehabilitation services.
- In-person orientation sessions introducing South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation services and procedures.
- Job-search information, assistance with writing resumes and cover letters and also preparing for interviews.
- Eligibility determinations for special programs and services that employ and train veterans.
- Information on how to apply for federal, state, county and city employment.
- Employment information for newly separated or transitioning service members.
- Assistance with cross-matching your military skills to civilian employment.
- Direct referrals to job openings.
Veterans' Services Brochure (PDF)