Marcia Hultman

Cabinet Secretary

Font Size: A A A

Workers' Compensation


If you suspect someone has obtained workers' compensation benefits illegally, please contact the Attorney General's office. They handle investigations of possible fraud.

South Dakota Office of the Attorney General
1302 E Highway 14, Suite 1
Pierre, SD 57501-8501
Phone: 605.773.3215
Fax: 605.773.4106