- Home to DLR
- Home to Reemployment Assistance
- Advisory Council
- Services for Individuals
- Services for Businesses
- Employer Menu
- Register Your Business
- File a Quarterly Report
- Report New Hires
- Filing Instructions for Bulk Claims
- State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) e-Response
- Wage Reporting
- Preparing for an Audit
- Employer Handbook (Adobe PDF format)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Field Locations
- Posting Requirement
- Employer Appeals
- Report New Hires
- Report Possible Fraud
- Equal Opportunity to Services
- South Dakota Laws & Rules
Reemployment Assistance Benefits
Payment Methods – Debit Card or Direct Deposit
All reemployment assistance benefit payments are made electronically. The State of South Dakota partners with Comerica Bank to provide reemployment assistance claimants with the Way2Go Card Debit Mastercard. Your benefits will be automatically deposited to your card. When you receive your Way2Go Card in the mail, please follow the steps to activate it. It must be activated before your payments will be reflected. For more information about the debit card or to report a lost/stolen card, contact Way2Go Card Customer Service at 844.893.3123 or goprogram.com.
To enroll in direct deposit online:
- Go to the RA Benefits Portal and log in.
- Click on Update Address/Payment Method (below the My Claim Status section).
- From the Payment tab at the top, select Payment Method.
If you do not wish to enroll online, a direct deposit form is included in the claims packet you will receive. You also may download the Direct Deposit Form from our Forms page or request one from Customer Service at 605.626.2452. Once completed, mail or fax it in along with a voided check or copy of a check.
Debit Card Fees
List of all fees for South Dakota Way2Go Card Prepaid Debit Card (Adobe PDF), English | Spanish
South Dakota Way2Go Card Prepaid Card Fee List, Short Form (Adobe PDF), English | Spanish
Back to main Reemployment Assistance Benefits page