Marcia Hultman

Cabinet Secretary

Font Size: A A A

Reemployment Assistance Benefits

Report Address Changes

You can change your mailing address, email address, or phone number online by logging into your account and selecting "Update My Information," or by calling Customer Service at 605.626.2452. Our mail cannot be forwarded by the post office, so you must update your new address immediately. If you do not change your address, you may lose benefits, as critical information that could affect your continuing eligibility will be mailed to the address we have on file.

Back to main Reemployment Assistance Benefits page