Marcia Hultman

Cabinet Secretary

Font Size: A A A


Nonresidential Mortgage Lender License

Pursuit to South Dakota Codified Law (SDCL) 54-14-13.5, any company lending money for ONLY nonresidential mortgage loans must hold a mortgage lending license but is exempt from using the NMLS and other provision of SDCL 54-14. Those needing to renew the license should use the Renewal Application for a Non-Residential Mortgage Lender License, which will be available from this website only during the renewal period (Nov. 1 through Dec. 31).