Marcia Hultman

Cabinet Secretary

Font Size: A A A

South Dakota Board of Accountancy

Moving? Let us know!

If you are moving to another state or even to another address within South Dakota, please let us know by completing a Change in Contact Information Form. South Dakota Codified Law 36-20B-29 requires holders of certificates to notify the Board within 30 days of change of address or in employment. Mail from the Board office will not be forwarded.

It is also important to report other significant changes in your practice, such as name changes.

Change in Contact Information Form

Contact Us