- Home to DLR
- Home to Reemployment Assistance
- Advisory Council
- Services for Individuals
- Services for Businesses
- Report New Hires
- Report Possible Fraud
- Equal Opportunity to Services
- South Dakota Laws & Rules
Unemployment Claims: Tips for Businesses
- A temporary layoff related to COVID-19 may result in eligibility for unemployment benefits. View possible eligibility scenarios.
- Questions should be emailed to DLRRADivision@state.sd.us to receive a direct and timely response. Please leave the phone lines open for claimants if possible.
- Sign up for the State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) e-Response. This is a secure, electronic, standardized format that will supply claim information by email rather than by mail and will help things move forward more efficiently.
See our COVID-19 and Reemployment Assistance (Unemployment Insurance) Guidance for Businesses.
In this Unemployment Insurance and COVID-19 webinar, Secretary Marcia Hultman presented information for employers regarding Unemployment Insurance/Reemployment Assistance and COVID-19.