- Home to DLR
- Home to Recruitment & Hiring
- Employer Connection Newsletter
- Labor Law Posters
- Layoff/Closure Services
- Informational Resources
- Find Your Job Service Office
- More Workforce Services for Businesses
Business Services | Recruitment and Hiring
DLR provides and facilitates support, education and training to strengthen business in South Dakota. We make a coordinated effort to partner with government, non-profit, business and educational organizations to provide the tools and resources necessary for sustainable employment and economic self-sufficiency for the citizens of South Dakota.
POST A JOB
Use our online SDWORKS jobs database to post job listings or get one-on-one, customized support.
DLR has a variety of programs and resources to help in your hiring needs and access to several targeted groups of workers.
- Dakota Roots
- Disabilities Resources
- Federal Bonding Program (Justice Involved Individuals/Individuals Recovering from Substance Abuse)
- Older Workers
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- New Hire Reporting
- Soft Skills Training: Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work
DLR also provides a general application template for businesses (Microsoft Word format).
New to Hiring Employees?
The following resources are available:
- Governor’s Office of Economic Development Business Start-up Packet
- South Dakota Business Help: Business Planning Guide
- Reemployment Assistance Tax
- IRS Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- SD.gov Portal Business Content
Labor Law Posters
Download the two state posting requirements and other federal posting requirements. We offer a 6-in-1 federal poster at no cost. Contact a Job Service office for more information.
Business services staff can provide on-site information and assistance to employees affected by downsizing.
Find A Job Service Office
South Dakota’s job service offices are staffed with trained professionals ready to help businesses maintain a skilled workforce and handle various labor issues.