Marcia Hultman

Cabinet Secretary

Font Size: A A A

South Dakota Board of Technical Professions

Consumer Complaints

A person having knowledge or reason to believe that a licensed technical professional or firm may be in violation of the provisions of the laws and rules which apply to the technical professions may file a written complaint with the Board. A person having information which causes him or her to believe that a person or firm may be practicing or offering to practice a technical profession without be duly licensed by the Board may also submit this information to the Board. Complaints shall be submitted in writing as provided in the Blue Book (covering Administrative Rule of South Dakota (ARSD) 20:38:39:01) on the complaint form provided below.

Complaint Instructions & Form (Adobe PDF format)