- Home to DLR
- Home to Appraiser Certification Program
- Advisory Council
- Consumer Information
- Information for Appraisers
- Classifications & Requirements
- Important Announcements
- Appraisal Standards Board Guidance
- Letter of Good Standing
- Renewal of Certification
- Supervisory Appraisers
- Supervisory Appraiser Log
- Temporary Permit
- Upgrading Certification
- Laws, Rules & Standards
- Information for Appraisal Management Companies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information for Education Providers
- News and Announcements
- Upcoming Events
- Related Sites
- Other Boards & Commissions
Appraiser Certification Program
Letter of Good Standing
A letter of good standing for an appraiser can be obtained by sending a written request (email is preferred) to us using the contact information below. There is no charge for a letter of good standing.
Our preferred method of response is email.
Please include the following in your request:
- Appraiser's name
- Email address of recipient (if available), otherwise, include the name and address of the recipient.
Send your request to:
South Dakota Appraiser Certification Program
217 W. Missouri Ave.
Pierre, SD 57501