- Home to DLR
- Home to Electrical Commission
- Commission Information
- Consumer Complaints
- Disciplinary Actions
- Fees for Inspections
- Homeowner Wiring
- Experience Requirements for Licensure
- Applications & Forms for Licensure
- Continuing Education Requirements
- Exams for Licensure
- Reciprocal Agreements for Licensure
- South Dakota Laws & Rules
- Tool Box - Resources for Electricians
- Undertaking & Insurance Requirement
- Wiring Bulletin (Adobe PDF)
- Contact Us
- Other Boards & Commissions
South Dakota Electrical Commission
The commission will meet Thursday, May 4 at 8:30 a.m. CDT in Room 412, 4th floor of the State Capitol Building, Pierre. See the meeting notice below for more information.
The meeting documents available below are in Adobe PDF format.
|May 4, 2017||May 4 notice||May 4 agenda|
|Jan. 19, 2017 - Canceled|
|July 21, 2016||July 21 notice||July 21 agenda||July 21 minutes
|July 16, 2015||July 16 notice||July 16 agenda||July 16 minutes|
|Jan. 15, 2015||Jan. 15 notice||Jan. 15 agenda||Jan. 15 minutes|
|July 17, 2014||July 17 notice||July 17 agenda||July 17 minutes|
|April 17, 2014||April 17 notice||April 17 agenda||April 17 minutes|
Anyone who wishes to participate in a Commission meeting via phone is encouraged to contact the Commission office at 605.773.3573 to attain dial-in information.
See documents for meetings prior to 2014.