- Home to DLR
- Home to Recruitment & Hiring
- Employer Connection Newsletter
- Labor Law Posters
- Layoff/Closure Services
- Informational Resources
- Find Your Job Service Office
- More Workforce Services for Businesses
Use Our Online Jobs Database SDWORKS
Did you know DLR’s online jobs database, SDWORKS, has over 25,000 active job seekers? Don’t miss out on qualified candidates that could be the perfect fit for you!
SDWORKS is an intuitive jobs matching system customized for you based on the information you enter for your job listings. The more detailed you are, the smarter your match.
SDWORKS is capable of:
- Writing job descriptions based on skills and competencies
- Performing advanced, targeted searches of resumes
- Directing referrals to matching openings
- Ranking applicants by qualifications
- Tracking the labor market trends of job seekers
- Analyzing real time labor market information
Create your account in SDWORKS now to start recruiting job applicants online.
Get Staff Assisted Help
Would you like one-on-one support? DLR offers a variety of individualized services to help with the recruitment process.
Our job service offices across the state can provide you with access to the following technology:
- Computers with internet access and printers
- Copiers and fax machines
- Local and long distance calling
- Skype for interviews
We can also provide office space and assistance with:
- Private interview rooms
- Walk-in interviews
- Job fairs
- Other hiring events
And there are basic services your business employment specialist can provide, such as:
- Job description compliancy
- Labor law compliance posters (6-in-1)
- Proficiency testing, such as keyboarding and 10-key
Along with intensive employer services, including:
- Job profiling
- Individual recruitment plans
- Skill assessment and occupational profiling
- Employer seminars
To help us best identify how we can serve you, complete and submit a Business Services form.