- Home to LMIC
- Home to e-Labor Bulletin
- Overview of the Labor Market
- Economic Snapshot
- Tables of Most Current Data Available
- Nonfarm Wage & Salaried Workers
- Labor Supply
- Labor Force
- Annualized Pay of Workers Covered by Unemployment Insurance
- Activities of the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- National Economic Indicators
- South Dakota e-Labor Bulletin Archive
South Dakota e-Labor Bulletin
National Economic Indicators
|Consumer Price Index||252.0||252.0||244.8||0.0%||2.9%|
|Nonfarm Payroll Employment (not seasonally adjusted)||148.9||150.1||146.5||-0.8%||1.6%|
|Privately Owned Housing Starts||1,168||1,158||1,185||0.9%||-1.4%|
|Bank Prime Loan Rate||5.00||4.89||4.25||2.2%||17.6%|
|Gross Domestic Product (Links to a Bureau of Economic Analysis news release containing the most recent data available.)|
Consumer Price Index and Nonfarm Payroll Employment (in thousands), U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Privately Owned Housing Starts, U.S. Census Bureau.
Bank Prime Loan Rate, Federal Reserve Board.
See definitions of terms used above.