- Home to DLR
- Home to Employee Retirement Board
- Board Information
- Retirement Plan
- Financial Statements & Reports
- Training Materials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- South Dakota Laws & Rules
- Updating Your Information
- Other Boards & Commissions
SD Department of Labor Employee Retirement Board
Updating Your Information
If there is a change in any of the following,
- The address where you currently receive your monthly retirement benefit
- Your direct deposit information
- Your tax withholding information, or
- Death notice
Please call 800.247.7011 and leave a recorded message, including your:
- Name as it appears on your benefit payment
- Plan’s contract number, 4-15193
- Phone number, beginning with the area code
- Information you want to change.
You may also email the information to RBSRequest@Principal.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us.