Department of Labor and Regulation

Title - Division of Insurance email the Division of Insurance

Health Insurance Carrier vs. Automobile Insurance

If you are in an auto accident and your health insurance company says your auto insurance company should pay, contact your automobile insurance agent and ask if you have medical payments coverage. If you do you should submit these medical bills to your agent for payment by your automobile insurance company.

Division of Insurance
124 S. Euclid Ave., 2nd Floor
Pierre, SD 57501
Tel. 605.773.3563
Fax. 605.773.5369